Remember Me Red

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sleeplessness and Spit-Up!

Jeff's sister, Lisa, gave Ciana a jumperoo that she can sit in, so Maya and I put that together last night. Ciana loves to sit in it and bounce while playing with the toys and bouncing. Ciana must still be on Taiwan time, because she was up most of the night again last night. Taiwan is 13 hours ahead, so I'm not sure how we're going to get her on Iowa time. Luckily Maya was able to sleep through it this time, because she has a busy day of school, gymnastics and dance today. Jeff and I were up most of the night however. This morning she was pretty fussy and fell asleep while playing in her jumperoo! Then she had a short nap and woke up fussy again. I had her raised over my head playing with her when a waterfall of spit-up came pouring down on my hair and shirt. All Jeff and I could do was laugh! Jeff said he wished he would have had it on video. It was pretty funny, but gross at the same time! Welcome to being the mother of an infant again, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment