Remember Me Red

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ciana's Room



Well, Ciana's room is finally done.  I spent most of the month of July painting and decorating her room in preparation for her arrival.  Maya helped out a little too.  When I wasn't sure how to paint the white dots, she even suggested I use a different type of brush, which as it turns out is exactly the one I needed!  I debated a lot about how to decorate it and what color to use as the background.  In fact, I even went back this last Sunday and painted over one entire area that I didn't like after I had put all of that hard work into it.  One day I had the idea in my head to get letters with her name and put them above her crib.  I walked into Hobby Lobby that afternoon and there they were in the exact color that I needed.  I am happy with the finished product now and hopefully Ciana will enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment